NOT GETTING YOUR FIRST CLIENT?
Then this article is for you..!
NOT GETTING YOUR FIRST CLIENT? THEN THIS MIGHT BE THE REASON…
- You might have already seen many YouTube videos on freelancing, and how to do that. And almost all of them might have told you the same formula.
- As generally everyone say to register yourself on Fiverr, Freelancer, Upwork and start getting your clients.
- But getting your first client is not that easy as told, and especially if you are a newbie(beginner and new).
WHY FIVERR, FREELANCER, UPWORK WON’T WORK OUT FOR YOU…
- These are the topmost freelancing platforms currently in 2021, and that’s why it’s very very tough for a newbie to get their first client.
- There might be many people on YouTube telling that they got their first client in a week or so, But that’s purely a matter of luck. And never consider yourself to be so lucky.
- Since these are the op sites, everyone wants them to get registered on these sites, and due to which the competition is very very high.
- For example, let’s consider Fiverr buyer request. A buyer request by a client for video editing got around 50 requests in just 30 minutes. And you can just understand the level of competition. And as a newbie winning those bids is purely a matter of luck.
- And coming to freelancer.com, That’s the most crowded and saturated site ever. A logo design contest of around $500 would get around 5000 entries. And that’s really a huge number. And I hope you can understand the level of competition on Freelancer.com.
1) RE-CREATE ALL EXISTING ENTRIES OF THE DESIGN CONTEST
This idea of re-creating every existing entry of the logo contest sounds foolish, but it highly increases the probability of winning the logo design contest in 2021.
But if you are participating in any logo or other design contest of 99Designs.com, then please don’t do this. You might get rejected. But it greatly helps you win any design contest other than 99designs like freelancer.com, designcontest.com, designcroed.com, etc. To know the complete list of all platforms conducting design contests online, Read the article above by clicking the READ MORE button.
To know the important cauto=ions to take while re-creating existing entries, Read the article below.
CAUTIONS TO TAKE WHILE RE-CREATING EXISTING ENTRIES...
Here are few important cautions that you should take while re-creating existing entries in any design contest. Click the read more button to read the full article.
2) GOOGLE EVERY TOPIC BEFORE DESIGNING...
Googling every topic has become common nowadays. But when it comes to designing logos or any other designs as a freelancer for online design contests, No one generally google it. But trust me, googling and getting inspired by the existing logos and designs helps you improve your designs a lot.
Google every topic i.e. if the contest is about a logo design for some real estate company, they search for real estate logos in google images. And get inspired by all the top designs from the top sites. Please don’t copy directly, but try to inspire from the style of those you like of those design that you feel your client would like.
Top know all top sites to get free logos, Click the READ MORE button below.
LIST OF ALL TOP FREE LOGO SITES 2021
As a freelancer, here are the top sites where you can get tonnes of free logos to submit to your clients. Click the read more button to read the full article.
3) RENDER EVERY LOGO IN MULTIPLE FONTS...
Many a time your logo may be well designed, but still may not look that attractive. Any you or your client may not recognize that fault in it. But the key fault lies in the lack of matching between your clipart and the font in the logo design. And the only and best solution to solve this problem is to generate multiple copies of the same logo in all different matching fonts. One of the others will definitely match. And submit all of them to your client and give him a chance to choose the one he likes.
To get FREE HUGE COLLECTION OF logo FONTS CLICK THE LINK BELOW.
100 premium logo fonts now for free
Click here to get an ultimate collection of premium fonts for free.
4) RENDER EVERY LOGO IN MULTIPLE COLORS AND BG...
Many times the font and design may synchronize, but the color of fonts and background may not match or may degrade the overall look. So the best way to resolve this problem is to render each and every logo design that you submit in the design contest in multiple colors and background colors. This will defiantly help you easily win a design contest.
Below is a link for an alternative to ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR. Click the link below to download.
BEST FREE ALTERNATIVE TO ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR
If you are a beginner and feel ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR A BIT EXPENSIVE, then here is the best free alternative. get it now.
5) ALWAYS SUBMIT 3D MOCKUPS AS ENTRIES
Not only designing a good and attractive logo is important, But also presenting it in a right way is also equally importand. Many people feel lazy to render a 3D Mockup of the logo and just submit/present it in plane 2D traditional style. That of course downgrades your design. Always use an attractive 3D Mockup to present your logo to your client.
To get the ultimate 3D Mockups for free, Read the article below and download the one you like the most.
3D mockups that attracks clients most
Get to know the 3D mockups that attrack clients most. And also get a collection of premium 3D mockups for FREE. Click the read more button .
Hope you have read it compleatly. Apply and see for the results. And I guarantee you, they will surely work. I used those same principles and won $1000 in my first week of freelancing as a beginner. And it’s a huge amount for a beginner.
For more interesting topics on freelancing, read the articles below!
This article also covers topics related to- “design contest 2020″,”how to win logo design contest”,”design contest website”,”99 design contest”,”enter logo design contest”,”graphic design contest”,”design contest registration”,”free design contest”, “Keyword”
“design contest 2020″,”how to win logo design contest”,”design contest website”,”99 design contest”,”enter logo design contest”,”graphic design contest”,”design contest registration”,”free design contest”,”win design contest”,”how to win a t-shirt design contest”,”how to win web design contest”,”who was thought to win the design contest who actually won the contest”,”how to win design contest”,”how to win design competition”,”how to win a drawing contest”,”how to win an art contest”,”winter 2021 avatar design contest”,”wine label design contest”,”winner of the design contest”,”bogs design a boot contest winners 2020″,”ffbe unit design contest 2019 winners”,”google design contest winners”,”ffxiv hair design contest winners”,”spring 2020 avatar design contest winners”,”sub zero kitchen design contest 2019 winners”,”bogs design a boot contest winners”.
GIVEAWAY OF 100 PREMIUM LOGO MOCK-UPS
LOG IN AND PARTICIPATE IN THE GIVE AWAY CONTEST AND GET A CHANCE TO WIN 100 AMAZING PREMIUM 3D MOCKUPS.
GIVEAWAY ENDING IN...