Creating a Fiverr account is 100% free. This is one of the website’s top features. It won’t cost you anything to look around and see what’s available.

You pay Fiverr the cost of the gig plus administration fees up front as a buyer. And the cost will be determined by the amount you pay for the gig. For gigs under $40, the cost is $2; for bookings over $40, the price is 5%.

If you’re willing to spend $10 for a blog piece, for example, you’ll pay $2 to Fiverr first before hiring a seller.

You will be paid as a seller once the gig has been finished successfully. It’s worth noting that you’ll only get paid 80% of the total order amount. The remaining 20% goes to Fiverr as a commission fee.

A customer, for example, offers $10 for a blog piece. You will be paid a total of $8 once you have completed the task.

How To Make Money On Fiverr: Top 10 Job Categories


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *