NEW TO FREELANCING?
Then this article is for you..!
Re-creating or copying other contestant’s entries or stock designs can significantly increase your chances of winning a design contest such as a logo design contest. But if this copying or re-creation is not done carefully, then it may have negative consequences too. So in this article, you can know all the cautions to take while re-creating existing designs which significantly increases your chances to win a design contest online.
BEST SITES TO GET LOGO DESIGN VECTORS
Here is a list of the top sites where you can get design vectors to re-create or getting impressed. Click the READ MORE button to get more...
BENEFITS OF RE-CREATING EXISTING DESIGNS...
Re-creating other entries of stock designs can be very beneficial, as this technique can significantly increase your chances of winning a design contest.
- If you are not a professional or experienced logo/graphic designer, then re-creating stock logo designs can be a clever idea as you can submit professional designs as your own ones.
- If the contest holder has already given a star rating to some or almost all entries, then try to re-create the entries that received a 5/4-star rating.
BEST FREE ALTERNATE TO ABOBE ILLUSTRATOR...
Get the best alternative to ABOBE ILLUSTRATOR. Download it today!...
CAUTIONS TO TAKE WHILE RE-CREATING...
- Always re-create the designs by making few minor changes and never copy them 100% or don’t just download and upload other entries
- After re-creating the design, always try to submit a 3d logo mockup, or a 3d product mockup, so that you may look better than the original guy. To get an ultimate collection of attractive LOGO MOCKUPS for free, Participate in the GIVE-AWAY, by clicking the link below.
- Change the color and font if needed. To get an ultimate collection of PREMIUM LOGO FONTS for FREE, click the link below.
- Do not use the same mockups used by all other participants. Try to be unique to stand out in the design contest.
- Don’t be lazy. Try to submit multiple entries by making minor changes to the same design.
- Don’t buy any vectors before winning the contest. As your money may get wasted if you don’t win.
LIST OF ALL TOP FREE LOGO SITES 2021
As a freelancer, here are the top sites where you can get tonnes of free logos to submit to your clients. Click the read more button to read the full article.
NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF RE-CREATING EXISTING ENTRIES...
- The contestant whose logo/design you might re-create may report your entry. So try to make minor changes to your submissions to avoid this.
- Negative impression in the mind of the contest holder, which may lead to ignorance of your original entries also.
- If you directly upload stock images and don’t mention them, You might face copyright issues.
So you should be clever enough and play a brain game, which can help you earn easily with very little hard work in a very short period of time.
100 premium logo fonts now for free
Click here to get an ultimate collection of premium fonts for free.
BEST FREE ALTERNATIVE TO ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR
If you are a beginner and feel ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR A BIT EXPENSIVE, then here is the best free alternative. get it now.
3D mockups that attracks clients most
Get to know the 3D mockups that attrack clients most. And also get a collection of premium 3D mockups for FREE. Click the read more button .
Hope you have read it compleatly. Apply and see for the results. And I guarantee you, they will surely work. I used those same principles and won $1000 in my first week of freelancing as a beginner. And it’s a huge amount for a beginner.
For more interesting topics on freelancing, read the articles below!
GIVEAWAY OF 100 PREMIUM LOGO MOCK-UPS
LOG IN AND PARTICIPATE IN THE GIVE AWAY CONTEST AND GET A CHANCE TO WIN 100 AMAZING PREMIUM 3D MOCKUPS.
GIVEAWAY ENDING IN...