- When you want to establish a blog, you may be confused about which hosting company is dependable and reasonable.
- Beginners are unable to choose the best hosting for their website since they lack knowledge in this industry. In general, Bluehost and HostArmada are the most dependable and cost-effective hosting service providers for novices.
- However, the issue of which is better between Bluehost and HostArmada arises.
- This page covers nearly all aspects of hosting services, such as features, uptime, performance, email services, website migration, domain services, security, server locations and data centres, and the most important customer support.
- You must read the entire post to clear up any confusion regarding any hosting service provider.
Advantages of Bluehost Hosting Service
- If you started with WordPress, I’m sure you’ve heard of this moniker. Bluehost has been a hosting service provider for over a decade, and everyone can now declare that trustworthy hosting is equal to Bluehost.
- Because of the confidence and dependability of Bluehost hosting, WordPress has consistently recommended Bluehost hosting to their consumers since 2005.
Beginners are unfamiliar with SSL and other important aspects of hosting, but Bluehost’s website is a premium site that includes all facts about their plans in an easy-to-understand format that beginners can also understand. All of their hosting options include a year of trustworthy SSL support.
Here are some of the benefits that Bluehost offers in its hosting services. –
1. The most user-friendly interface and automatic WordPress installation
- As a newbie, everyone has questions regarding how to install WordPress on hosting and how to link the domain, as well as which folder is used to connect WordPress with hosting.
- Don’t be concerned if you decide to purchase Bluehost. After logging in, Bluehost’s service will ask you some simple questions. These are questions about your website, such as the title, slogan, and type of site you intend to establish.
When you give all of the necessary information, Bluehost will immediately install WordPress on your domain, and you will be able to utilise WordPress to customise the site. Bluehost handles the backend, giving you more time to focus on the front end of your website.
2. Surprisingly Faster in Speed all over the world
- If you are concerned about the speed with which your website loads, Bluehost will provide a solution.
- Bluehost works well in the United States since its data centres are located there, but in other countries such as India, they deliver the greatest services when compared to other hosting service providers in India.
- If you’re a blogger, you’ve probably heard of Google’s suggested 200ms time. Bluehost’s response time is substantially quicker than 200ms in all countries across the world.
3. High uptime and performance
Nobody wants to spend a lot of money to a hosting service provider just to get poor performance. Bluehost offers high performance in shared hosting plans as well as 99.96 percent uptime as tested by third-party sources. In shared hosting, you will never have site downtime or loading difficulties.
4. Security is a top focus.
Bluehost, which cares about the security of our site, provides crucial services such as Codeguard basic, Spam Experts, and Sitelock.
When we talk about unlimited, we must mean real unlimited, and the following are some Bluehost true unlimited services.
- Websites are limitless.
- SSD storage is limitless.
- Parked domains are unrestricted.
- Subdomains are unrestricted.
- Bandwidth without a cap
5. Technically Trained Support Team Available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
- If your site is having problems, we need to get help as quickly as possible since we can’t afford to have our site down or inoperable for even a minute.
- Bluehost’s technical support team typically responds within 5 minutes. They are well-trained and can solve any hosting or WordPress issues.
The Benefits of HostArmada Hosting Service
HostArmada is a rising star in the hosting industry. You may form opinions on HostArmada since we’re comparing him to a man with two decades of expertise.
HostArmada was founded in 2019, although the engineers and HostArmada team have years of experience working for other hosting service providers.
HostArmada quickly obtains popularity due to its low-cost plans and geographically distributed data centres on all continents. HostArmada is the most well-known supplier of SSD-based cloud shared hosting services.
Here are some advantages of using HostArmada hosting services:
1. The total number of data centres
The number of data centres will have a greater impact on your site’s response time. Because their data centres are placed closer to their continents, HostArmada can provide you with exceptionally quick response times on all continents. Because your information or data is saved in many places, your site and data are more safe in HostArmada’s Datacenters.
2. The best SSD-based cloud hosting services
Everyone is switching from Hard Disk Drives (HDD) to Solid State Drives (SSD) (SSD). HostArmada’s servers and data centres are all SSD-based. This also has an impact on the speed of your website.
3. Low-cost hosting service
Because HostArmada is a newcomer to the business, they began with low prices and high features and have continued to do so. This is a marketing tactic, but if we can receive dependable and trustworthy services at reasonable prices, it’s the finest bargain for all of us.
Take advantage of HostArmada Hosting. CLICK HERE AND GET NOW
4. A large number of servers with a small number of clients
Yes, Hostarmada has a big number of servers situated all over the world, each with a restricted number of client sites. This reduces the burden on servers and ensures that they are always available. Clients of HostArmada have reported no problems with the site being offline.
5. Money-Back Promise
Premium hosting firms attempt to avoid include this function, however HostArmada offers a 45-day money-back guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with their services, they will refund your money; however, you must contact their customer care system to do so.
Bluehost and HostArmada Hosting Plans
Bluehost Web Hosting -
Bluehost specialises on WordPress hosting, and they offer WordPress hosting as well as WP pro Hosting plans to its customers. Bluehost also offers Shared Hosting, Virtual Private Server Hosting, and Dedicated Hosting. Bluehost’s plans all provide access to Microsoft 365.
Because shared hosting plans are commonly utilised by novices, we will look at shared hosting plans offered by Bluehost and HostArmada.
All plans include free SSL, a free domain for a year, access to Bluehost SEO tools, free site migration, and an automated daily virus scan function.
- Basic – $2.95/month for 1 website, 50 GB SSD storage, and 25 subdomains.
- Plus – $5.95/month for unlimited websites, unmetered SSD storage with an unlimited subdomain, and a 30-day free trial of MS Office email.
- Choice Plus – $6.95/month, Unlimited Websites, Unmetered SSD Storage with an unlimited subdomain, Daily website backup, domain privacy [Most Recommended plan]
- Pro – $13.95/month, includes all previous plans’ features, 2 spam specialists, and a dedicated IP address.
Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Hosting are all available from HostArmada. Their plans begin at $3.99 per month. These are the starting costs, but you can also check out various options based on your needs by visiting their website. All HostArmada services offer a free domain for a year and a free SSL certificate.
Shared Hosting Plans from HostArmada –
All shared hosting plans from HostArmada offer a free name for a year, as well as an SSL certificate and backup support.
Start Dock – $ 3.99/month for 1 website, 15GB cloud SSD storage, and 10,000 unique visitors.
Web Warp – $ 4.69/mo for UNLIMITED websites, 30GB cloud SSD storage, and 60K unique visitors.
Speed Reaper – $ 5.66/month, UNLIMITED websites, 60GB cloud SSD Storage, 120K Unique Visitors, Dynamic Caching, 21-day backup.
The Battle Is Over — 11 Features Are Compared
Without delving into crucial features, we will immediately assess each hosting specification and award points to each hosting service provider. Finally, the greatest hosting service provider in front of you will be the victor.
1) Bluehost vs. HostArmada Uptime
- We’ll compare its uptime in India and the United States. Both organisations have a global uptime of greater than 99 percent. However, HostArmada offers a 99.9 percent uptime guarantee, whereas Bluehost makes no such claim.
- As a result, we may conclude that Bluehost is not confident in its uptime. Yes, it is correct, but firms can make whatever claim they choose, and the real consequences may differ.
2) Bluehost vs. HostArmada Performance
As we all know, performance is really important in the internet world, and Bluehost and HostArmda both have the greatest. It’s difficult to pick between the two, but Bluehost comes out on top in this race. Bluehost is a trustworthy and dependable hosting provider, thus this point belongs to them.
3) Bluehost vs. HostArmada for Free Emails
Both hosting firms include free email with their subscriptions. The quantity of emails you may send is determined on the hosting package you select.
4) Bluehost vs. HostArmada Website Migration
Bluehost and HostArmada both provide website migration services. All plans from both hosting companies provide free website migration.
5) Bluehost vs. HostArmada for Free Domains
For one year, Bluehost and HostArmada plans provide a free domain. As a result, both hosting services are at the same level in this feature.
6) Bluehost vs. HostArmada in terms of security
Bluehost can be trusted higher in terms of security. Bluehost is more dependable than HostArmada since it offers services similar to CodeGuard Basic and Spam Protection Expert. As a result, Bluehost will accept plus one.
7) Bluehost versus HostArmada Control Panel
Both Hostarmada and Bluehost offer cPanel support. Bluehost offers a sophisticated function of one-click WordPress installation. Hostaramada provides all of the same features as other hosting companies.
Easier backend access interfaces are provided by Bluehost and HostArmada. This cPanel allows you to access PHP and MySQL functions in addition to WordPress.
8) Bluehost versus HostArmada Server Locations
The response time and loading speed of your website are mostly determined by data centres and servers.
HostArmada has data centres on every continent, whereas Bluehost has less data centres.
HostArmada mostly has data centres in the United States, London, Mumbai, Singapore, Texas, and California, whereas Bluehost primarily has data centres and servers in the United States. They have begun to install servers and data centres in different parts of the world. Still, HostArmada is ahead of Bluehost, which is why it receives a plus one!
9) Bluehost vs. HostArmada Customer Service
Bluehost and HostArmada both offer specialised customer service via live chat, emails, social media, and phone calls. When we get stopped, we always require technical assistance in a timely manner.
Both firms promise to provide technical help 24 hours a day, seven days a week. However, in my experience, HostArmada’s customer service is considerably superior that Bluehost’s.
Normally, the Bluehost Support service responds in no more than 5 minutes, however HostArmada responds quickly. As a result, HostArmada will receive a plus one in customer support points.
10) Bluehost versus HostArmada Website Builder
Bluehost has its own website builder, but Hostarmada does not have one. Bluehost’s website builder supports drag-and-drop functionality. As a result, Bluehost will receive a plus one.
11) Bluehost versus HostArmada Money-Back Guarantee
Both firms provide money-back guarantees. According to hosting providers, Bluehost’s trial pack has a 30-day money-back promise, while HostArmada’s trial pack includes a 45-day money-back guarantee.
In terms of money-back guarantees, HostArmada offers 15 days more than Bluehost.
Bluehost Hosting Service Drawbacks
- Bluehost is a premium hosting service provider, yet they still have some service concerns.
- Bluehost only offers one data center, which may be a problem for businesses that wish to target clients in remote locations. As a result, in certain places, your site’s response time may be longer than Google’s recommended response time.
- The Uptime Guarantee that we provided above is based on third-party experiments, and Bluehost has never claimed or discussed its Uptime Guarantee. As a result, they have created a questionable position regarding the uptime promise.
- Bluehost suggests and includes a slew of unwanted and useless services with all checkout transactions. For someone who is unaware of such service, they keep the services checked and squander their money on unnecessary items.
The Drawbacks of HostArmada Hosting Service
- As we all know, getting anything at a reduced price is not always the greatest option. The following are some disadvantages of the HostArmada hosting service:
- HostArmada has no short-term intentions for the foreseeable future. This may be an issue for certain clients who wish to experiment with hosting first. However, HostArmada offers a 45-day money-back guarantee on their programmes, so you must first spend for a longer amount of time.
- HostArmada’s first basic rates are cheaper and more inexpensive, however renewal fees are quite high, as with premium hosting companies. As a result, it is no longer affordable as an advantage point at the time of renewal.
- In terms of technical support, there is a deficiency. Customer service takes longer than normal. As a result, HostArmada must address these issues in order to improve their services.
As we all know, Hostarmada is a good choice for novices, however Bluehost outperforms HostArmada in terms of crucial features.
HostArmada has the advantage of being inexpensive, but it is destroyed at the time of renewal. Bluehost is a legitimate, trustworthy, and dependable hosting service provider with the greatest technical support team. As a result of Bluehost vs HostArmada, we recommend Bluehost as the hosting service provider.