Are you looking for the best hosting provider solutions for 2022? OR. Do you want to spend hours investigating Hostinger alternatives or do you need help picking the best in under five minutes?
If you’re looking for a dependable web hosting option, go no further than Hostinger.
I identified the best Hostinger alternative. I’m happy to tell you that you don’t have to pay a fortune to get started with these alternative hosting options.
Each of the hosting options I’m going to show to you is within your price range, ranging from free to premium, and some are explicitly recommended by wordpress.org.
In this piece, we’ll look at the essential shared features of Hostinger before comparing them to the competition and generating a list of features.
So, without further ado… Do you want to jump right to the listings that interest you? Simply refer to our handy table of contents.
- I’m currently using BlueHost for one of our blogs and have been really pleased with the service they’ve provided thus far.
- It’s a low-cost host with enough web space and bandwidth to accommodate sites with tens of thousands of monthly visitors.
- Bluehost is an excellent Hostinger alternative because of its low-cost hosting options, free SSL, and free backups. Furthermore, upgrading from a lesser to a higher plan is as simple as a few mouse clicks.
- My website is hosted on their servers, which provide sufficient uptime and rendering speed (loading time).
- According to UptimeRobot (which we use to monitor almost all of our sites), the uptime has never been less than 99.98 percent, and the response time has averaged 406.19 milliseconds during the last four months.
- Aren’t these numbers fascinating? Furthermore, they have rebuilt their servers using SSDs to provide the best possible I/O performance.
- Bluehost’s overall customer satisfaction and performance may be categorised as good, and it has satisfied consumers as a consequence of its uptime and rapid load time.
- Shared, VPS, dedicated, cloud, and managed WordPress hosting are all available from the company. There are four shared hosting plans to choose from: Basic, Plus, Choice Plus, and Pro.
- The initial “Basic” plan offers 50 GB of SSD storage, unlimited bandwidth, no monthly visitor limitations, free security certifications, and email accounts for one year.
- With the exception of the basic plan, all others include unlimited storage, bandwidth, parked and sub-domains, and premium performance. Customer service is offered by live chat, email tickets, and phone.
- Their dedicated and virtual private servers are also quite powerful, with complex features like as root access, multi-server management, and dedicated customer assistance available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- While the majority of companies do not include a free domain with this type of hosting, Bluehost does. Similar to Hostinger web hosting, you can try them out risk-free for a month owing to a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- GreenGeeks, like Hostinger, is not a new brand in the web hosting sector; they have been operating independently since 2008 and are not linked with any EIG.
- It is a leading ecologically friendly web host that runs on renewable energy and transforms three times the amount of electricity it uses from the grid.
- By purchasing them, you will be helping to reduce carbon emissions. That is something we should all be worried about in order to preserve our environment as clean as possible.
- Aside from ecologically acceptable practises, Green Geeks use the best hardware on the market, cutting-edge technology, and the most recent version of PHP.
- All of these features work together to deliver reliable, quick, and secure hosting. Phoenix, Montreal, Amsterdam, Chicago, and Toronto each have five data centres to choose from.
- This variant allows you to host your data close to your target audience, which reduces ping latency and so improves performance.
- While their shared plans are low-cost, they do provide solid-state drives for content storage. A free Cloudflare CDN and many cache layers on the server also help with performance.
- They, like SiteGround, developed “PowerCacher,” a caching technology, to effectively serve data. Such dependability and performance are hard to achieve without unique technology, which is why they separated individual accounts on the same server using a container-based strategy.
- In compared to Hostinger, the company has a smaller customer base of 35,000+ clients and administers over 300,000 hosted domains.
- However, for the reasons stated above, we recommend GreenGeeks. Furthermore, they provide unlimited storage, data transmission, a free SSL certificate, and a domain name, whereas Hostinger’s plans all have restrictions on on-site space and bandwidth.
- The “Single” and “Premium” memberships do not contain SSL, however the free “Lite” account does.
- They provide a range of extra perks to their customers in addition to economical web hosting. The uptime and loading speeds are significantly superior than the average, making this a solid but reasonably priced host for novices.
- Customer service is an important consideration when comparing web hosting services since various difficulties and inquiries must be addressed. The support agents are always accessible to assist you in a number of ways.
3) InMotion Hosting
- InMotionHosting is an award-winning company that has been recognised as a top-rated host for the past 16 years by CNET, one of the most influential online magazines.
- Their outstanding business procedures, speedy data rendering across several data centres, secure servers, and SSD storage make them not only the fastest SSD host but also one of the most trustworthy SSD hosts. While many other companies claim quick service, InMotion excels at it.
- If you already have a site, they provide a team of professionals who will transfer it for free with a zero-downtime guarantee.
- Many companies charge a considerable fee for migration, however with them, it is entirely free. In addition, each yearly hosting subscription comes with a free one-year domain registration, a $12 save.
- Perhaps you haven’t used this fantastic service previously or haven’t seen them around often. They have largely been used by bloggers and novices.
- For starters and newcomers, we propose InMotion’s “Business hosting” and “Launch” plans, which are the most affordable in the industry.
- It allows you to manage two websites at the same time, offers unlimited data storage and monthly bandwidth, unlimited email accounts, and, of course, free automated SSLs.
- Since its inception, InMotion has been committed to offering trustworthy services, assuring client satisfaction, and being cheap. As a result, even when competitors demand higher prices for WordPress hosting, their packages remain reasonable.
- If you are unfamiliar with website setup, no website is easier to put up than this one. The warnings that come with the cPanel by InMotion, on the other hand, make the setting procedure considerably easier.
- Another important aspect to be aware of is the 24-hour skilled customer service. They aid you 24 hours a day, seven days a week by chat, phone, email, and Skype, among other options, and resolve your difficulties. An industry-leading 90-day money-back guarantee protects you.
- Cloudways is a prominent Hostinger rival that offers a free SSL certificate, a free CloudwaysCDN, and daily automated backups with all of its plans, much like Hostinger. Cloudways, on the other hand, outperforms Hostinger in terms of storage capacity, RAM, and CPU speed.
- Cloudways also provides more robust features such as server cloning with a single click, auto-healing servers, and the Cloudways bot.
- Both Hostinger and Cloudways offer good value for money. Hostinger provides a wide range of hosting services, such as shared hosting, WordPress hosting, eCommerce hosting, cloud hosting, and virtual private server (VPS) hosting.
- Cloudways, on the other hand, exclusively works with five cloud providers to provide managed cloud hosting. With all of their plans, both hosts provide free website migration.
- When it comes to data centres, Hostinger and Cloudways both have a large global network. Servers for Hostinger may be found in the United Kingdom, Brazil, the United States of America, Indonesia, Singapore, the Netherlands, and Lithuania.
- Cloudways, on the other hand, has servers in the UK, the US, Singapore, the Netherlands, Germany, and Canada.
- The service offers over 65 data centre locations, allowing users to choose the data centre location closest to their target audience, increasing the speed of their website.
- Both companies have excellent SSD storage as part of their services, which considerably enhances the overall performance of your website.
- While Hostinger includes CloudFlare CDN with all of its hosting plans for free, Cloudways includes its own CloudwaysCDN powered by Stackpath with all of its plans for $1 per 25GB of bandwidth for one site.
- Furthermore, Cloudways provides staging sites on all hosting plans, allowing users to test the various scripts and plugins on their site before publishing it live.
- Hostinger, on the other hand, does not support staging sites. Cloudways uses OS-level firewalls to stop malicious traffic from your website and defends against DDOS attacks.
- Other features include IP whitelisting, SSL with Let’s Encrypt, regular security patching, two-factor authentication, and brute force protection.
- When I evaluated the server response time on both hosts, I observed that Cloudways averaged 309 milliseconds, which is significantly quicker than Hostinger’s 659 milliseconds.
- Another crucial criterion I consider when assessing a host’s performance is uptime. Cloudways had an incredible 99.99 percent uptime, yet Hostinger experienced substantial disruption and still managed to maintain a 99.68 percent uptime in the same test.
- In addition, I looked at both hosts’ global TTFB to determine if it works well for a website that receives visits from all over the world.
- Cloudways has a strong global TTFB in Dallas, New York, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, and London. Furthermore, Hostinger’s website has a good global TTFB in Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Dallas, and San Francisco.
- Cloudways, on the other hand, has a slightly higher global TTFB than Hostinger.
- Cloudways does not offer a money-back guarantee, however Hostinger does. Rather, it provides a three-day free trial as well as a quick and responsive 24/7 customer support team via live chat, phone, email, and a ticketing system.
5) A2 Hosting
- A2Hosting is an excellent shared hosting solution for Hostinger for small to medium-sized websites. It’s one of those low-cost hosts that tries to go under the radar, yet we can’t ignore their clientele.
- It exceeds the competition by providing exceptional customer service and lightning-fast shared servers powered by cutting-edge technology.
- To give the greatest site performance possible, A2Hosting employs industry-leading technology. These technologies include global data centres, shared plans with limitless solid-state storage, Anycast DNS, and PHP 7.
- You may be aware that PHP 7 alone considerably improves site performance; this is advantageous for webmasters, bloggers, and company owners that rely on organic traffic because Google’s algorithm considers speed to be a ranking factor.
- A2’s shared plan costs $ 2.96 per month and provides unmetered monthly bandwidth and unlimited data uploads. It is entirely free to create up to five databases, host one domain, and enable SSL.
- Yes, regardless of the bundle you choose, you will receive free SSL certificates. HTTP/2, increased performance, CloudFlare Plus, Server rewind, and Litespeed cache are only accessible with the premium “Turbo” subscription. It is appropriate for a personal blog or website, in a nutshell.
- Furthermore, for blogs that are steadily growing or have a big number of traffic, the company provides three VPS options: unmanaged, managed, and Core VPS.
- Each is suitable for a specific group of consumers, scenarios, and use cases. Choose “Managed VPS” to avoid dealing with technical specifics if you’re more concerned with productivity than with technical intricacies.
- A2 Hosting provides less expensive cloud hosting services than Hostinger cloud, although there is a significant difference in system capacity between the two.
- Customers may contact customer care by phone, live chat, or tickets. They’re pretty good at it, fixing your problems quickly. The customer service agent also responds quickly.
- As a result, 36k+ customers have rated A2Hosting 5 stars on average, while additional third-party reviews have given them a 4.5/5 rating. Your money is safeguarded, as it is with Hostinger, by a 30-day money-back guarantee and anytime pro-rated credits.
- In 2004, a Bulgarian-based independent web hosting company was established. SiteGround supports customers all around the world in choosing not just reputable but also competitively priced hosting services.
- SiteGround is trusted by the public because it has been positioned as a host that offers well-crafted, high-quality solutions for all major platforms, including WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal. It is possible that the majority of websites have picked the most cost-effective and convenient solution.
- SiteGround is an independent host, which means it is not a subsidiary of a huge corporate holding company and operates on its own.
- As a result, no outside influence has an impact on their operation; their in-house personnel manages the whole platform, earning them considerable public recognition and respect.
- What’s most impressive about SiteGround is the large number of positive reviews submitted by consumers and third-party review websites.
- Aside from low-cost plans, they guarantee maximum speed and performance via a global network of servers.
- They perform as predicted. Each plan contains an infinite amount of bandwidth, email accounts, and databases, with certain constraints imposed by Hostinger.
- While both SiteGround and Hostinger provide a traditional cPanel management panel, many clients may prefer cPanel.
- Moving on to customer service, SG surpasses Hostinger in this department. In less than two minutes, you may contact customer service via live chat (in our experience). We found the competitors to be a little slower in this regard.
- One of SiteGround’s drawbacks is that they limit disc space, CPU seconds, and monthly visits across all shared plans. Aside from that, everything is flawless.
Hostinger Alternatives: FAQs
Is Hostinger the leader?
Overall, Hostinger is a great option for both expert and new WordPress developers. It offers lightning-fast speeds as well as excellent customer service. While its performance is typically stable, there may be occasional performance blips on high-traffic sites.
Which one is superior, SiteGround or Hostinger?
Hostinger is less priced and offers better performance than SiteGround. Its stack is just superior, and, unlike SiteGround, it does not use Google Cloud infrastructure on all of its plans. Both services were tested and studied thoroughly, and the results speak for themselves. Hostinger comfortably triumphs.
Is Cloudways easy to use?
Cloudways is simple to use. Creating web pages and installing programs takes only a few mouse clicks. WordPress, Magento, & other apps may be automatically installed. If you have an older website, Cloudways can help you migrate it quickly utilizing the custom plug-in.